- Partner must have a valid Autodesk agreement for the entire Autodesk FY20 to be eligible.
- Orders to Named Account customers (including Global) / Major Account (including Global) and Industry Target Account, and orders with Fulfillment Discounts & Exceptional Offering conditions applied (e.g. Extra Territory Rights), are excluded from the incentive.
- Partners need to reach the minimums specified for a particular category in order to be eligible to win the award for that category.
- A Partner Sales Representative can only win one award. If a Partner Sales Representative comes in first in multiple categories it will only “win” in one and the runner(s) up in the remaining category(ies) will receive those awards. Runner(s) up are eligible to win an award only if they rank in the best 50% in that category, considering all individuals potentially eligible (i.e. considering also those that will not receive the award because already received the award in another category). In absence of an eligible runner up for a particular category, the award will not be allocated.
- The determination of the winner is made solely by Autodesk and is not subject to appeal or review.
- The determination of the Partner Sales Representative’s right to accept the award is made solely by the Reseller and is not subject to appeal or review.
- Each award entitles the winner to attend One Team Extension (OTx) APAC 2020.
- Participating Partners must be in good standing with Autodesk to be eligible for an award.
- Where the award is based wholly or partly on the aggregation of revenue, such as ‘new billings’, all such calculations shall be in Australian Dollars (AUD) with any conversion being accomplished in accordance with Autodesk policies on currency conversion.
- The Partner undertakes to indemnify Autodesk for any claims, losses, costs, fees, liabilities, damages, or injuries suffered by Autodesk arising out of any determination that the award recipient is deemed to be an employee or agent of Autodesk.
- The Partner undertakes to indemnify Autodesk against all costs, claims, demands, expenses, damages and losses whatsoever which Autodesk may incur or sustain as a consequence of, or any liabilities associated with, the award recipient being regarded as an employee or agent at any time as a result of the operation of any legislation.
- Participation in the Partner Sales Incentive Program is subject to the following Rules:
- The cost of travel, hotel accommodation, designated activities and food and beverage during OTx APAC will be covered by Autodesk during the conference dates. Attendees will need to make their own arrangements to cover any additional travel, hotel accommodation outside of those dates, and any additional activities. Further, Attendees will need to make their own arrangements regarding insurances (travel, health and any other insurance(s) which Reseller or the Attendees consider necessary) and travel documentation (passports, visas, or other permits). While not necessary given the all-inclusive nature of OTx APAC, costs for additional food and beverages outside of OTx will be the responsibility of the Attendees.
- Autodesk accepts no liability for any injury or losses incurred by Attendees at OTx APAC or as a result of participation in any OTx APAC Designated Activities. The acceptance of the Award by Reseller, and participation in the Event or any of the Award Events or Designated Activities constitutes the Reseller and Attendees’ agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless Autodesk from all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from Attendees’ participation in any Award Events or Designated Activities. Attendees may be required by Autodesk to additionally sign a release and waiver in favor of Autodesk prior to participating in any Award Events or Designated Activities. In the event of failure or refusal by any Attendees to sign such a waiver and release, Autodesk reserves the right to refuse participation by those Attendees in those Award Events or Designated Activities.
- The Award of attendance, conference registration fee, round trip airfare (economy class) between the qualifiers home and the OTx destination, and three (3) nights of hotel accommodations at OTx APAC (hotel to be determined by Autodesk) is made by Autodesk to the Reseller. The Award does not constitute or create any employment relationship between Autodesk and the persons designated to attend OTx APAC on behalf of the Reseller, nor does the Award create any right or obligation between Autodesk and those designated persons. Autodesk will make payments directly to OTx APAC vendors on behalf of Reseller in relation to designated Attendees.
- Ground transportation between the destination city airport and the OTx APAC hotel will be arranged and paid for by Autodesk. Ground transportation to/from award recipients home airport, are the responsibility of the individual.
- Any and all applicable taxes, charges and duties which may be payable directly or indirectly in relation to the Award as well as any tax reporting requirements, must be borne exclusively by Reseller or by those persons in attendance (as applicable). To the extent the Reseller so requires please arrange for independent tax advice as Autodesk is not in a position to advise you on any related taxes.
- Should the Award winner not wish to claim the Award and participate in OTx APAC, they shall immediately notify Autodesk. In that event, there is no cash or any other equivalent. Awards are not transferrable. Once notified of the refusal, Autodesk reserves the sole and exclusive right to grant the Award to another Partner at its discretion. Autodesk is not responsible for any Award recipients’ limitations preventing acceptance or participation in the OTx APAC event.
- Acceptance of the Award or participation in any of the Award events by the Attendees constitutes the Reseller’s and Attendees’ consent for Autodesk or its representatives to interview, photograph, film, and record for use in promotions, advertisements, press releases or any media the Attendees’ name, likeness, biographic information, photograph, audio or video recording, and/or any statements made by the Attendees.
- Autodesk reserves the right to make changes to the Award Guidelines and/or Terms & Conditions, including, without limitation, the substitution of an award of equivalent or greater value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond Autodesk’s control it becomes necessary to delay, reschedule or cancel the Partner Sales Incentive Program, Autodesk will have the right, but the not the obligation to substitute or offer an alternative award.
Unless otherwise specified, defined terms in this Guide have the same meanings assigned to them in your agreement with Autodesk. This Guide contains Confidential Information and disclosure of the information contained herein is prohibited. Autodesk reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate the program or benefits described herein including but not limited to eligibility criteria, dates and location of OTx APAC 2019, at any time and to make corresponding amendments or modifications to this Guide, or to discontinue it completely.
Unless otherwise specified, all references to “year” or “annual” refer to the Autodesk Fiscal Year. Autodesk has the sole discretion to determine how to apply this Guide. Reseller agrees that any Autodesk’s’ clarifications or interpretations of this Guide are final.
All references in this Guide to “sales,” “selling” or “purchase” of software or Products means, to the extent that it relates to Autodesk® Software Products, the sale or purchase of a license to use such Products in accordance with the applicable End-User License for Autodesk Software Products. For purposes of the eligibility criteria for each award, references to the dollar amount of “sales” refers to the price paid to Autodesk for the product whether purchased directly from Autodesk or indirectly from a Distributor.
Products in accordance with the applicable End-User License for Autodesk Software Products. For purposes of the eligibility criteria for each award, references to the dollar amount of “sales” refers to the price paid to Autodesk for the product whether purchased directly from Autodesk or indirectly from a Distributor.